Membership is free for anyone who wishes to join and is relevant to all professional working across family law, child protection and children and family services.
Stakeholders involved may include but are not limited to:
- Family Court
- Federal Magistrates Court
- Family Lawyers
- Community Legal Aid Centres
- Legal Aid
- Family Relationship Service Providers
- Family mediators
- Family Violence Services
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Support Services
- Aboriginal Support Services
- Family Support Services
- Foster Care Services
- Mental Health Services
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Health Sector
- Federal Department of Human Services
- Family and Community Services
- Aged, Home Care and Disability Services
- Services for Grandparents
- University Staff/Academics
How can I be part of the Coffs Harbour Family Law Pathways Network?
There are many ways you and your organisation can contribute to forming a more collaborative family law system – from simply sharing the latest information about your service, to attending Network event and participating in collaborative projects.
There are no membership fees. The only criteria are that you work in the family sector and have an interest in maintaining links with others.
To become a member, click here